Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great time on the Brilliance of the Seas

Sail Date: March 09, 2015

My hubby and I and two teen-age daughters took this trip 3/9/15.  Had a great time.  The ports were fun, two days of cruising on the sea offered plenty to do and we honestly loved the time just to relax on a deck chair in the warm sun.  The food was great and options were nice.  We had wonderful service from the food and housekeeping staff.  Programs in the evening were entertaining and well done.

Arlene in housekeeping, Joe Marie and Mario on the wait staff in the dining room
loved the dolphin experience in Cozumel
The cabin was roomier than I thought a ship's cabin would be. I wasn't sure that I needed a window but I found that I really enjoyed having one. How often do you get to look out and see the ocean rolling by?