Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: January 26, 2015

Cruise was very enjoyable. Few things I disliked; we never made it to Grand Cayman's I understand that it was not the fault of the Royal Caribbean but it was still disappointing because it was one of the reasons I booked this particular cruise, the other problem was with the dining experience on the first night. We wanted to change our dining to first seating and waited in line for over half an hour only to find out we should have been in another line to do so. I think there should have been a notice where you wait in line stating that if you want changes to get in line on the right side because the left was for people with reservations for first seating. Overall I would take this cruise again.

The dining room manager was exceptional in accommodating us for first seating
Disappointed we couldn't visit the Grand Cayman's
George Town, Grand Cayman Never got there
Cozumel, Mexico Loved it and the excursion which included a visit to the Tequila factory was great

1 Comment