Wonderfull

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 03, 2015
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

I thought the cruise was wonderfull.  Everyone was very pleasant.  I would do it again.  The only problem I had was charged for water from the fridge that I did not get credited for and did not credited the $25.00 from Crusies Only that I was suppose to get.  I called when I got home about the $25.00.  They are going to credit it, but I was on the phone for one hour and sixteen minutes.  I finally hung up and they left me a message later about the credit.  The other people on the cruise with me also had to call about the credit, but they did not have as long a wait as I did.