A great first cruise!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2014
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

Staff were so helpful and so friendly. Well almost all of them. They were the nicest poeple and obviosly had been trained well. Everything organised beautifully, food was excellent..

One suggestion- I would have liked a juice bar .think that would have been a healthier choice and easy to throw in fruit ,chia seeds, avocado etc,

We did get a wake up call at 1:30 in the am and was supposed to be at 7:30.!

Mauree was our cabin man and he was a doll. could not have been more helpful and knew our names immediately.  He is super and should be awarded for his good service.

Somehow I missed some of the instructions as to what to bring.. like a yoga mat if YOU are going to do yoga and I never read about FORMAL night>. SO WE DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING,, MUST HAVE MISSED THAT PAGE WITH SUGGESTIONS..

The ease of getting off the ship was quite something. very well organised.

I would try to explore more of Cozumel next time and see the nice beaches. maybe rent a car and do more exploring or have taxi take us.

The shows were great and we found MY time dining to work well for us.

would go again!! but not too long a cruise. I am having reverse motion sickness now that I am home. It is called Mal de Debourquement and you get it when you are sitting.I feel like I am rocking.. Happens more to women than men I read. I am on day 4 with it.. Hope it goes away soon!

soo much. would like a juice bar

liked sushi and wine tasting event

loved comedienne. ( big guy!) Steve Morris

did not have kids

maumee our room attendant was excellent, Manoj- waiter- he was wonderful and Jie was delighful

clean well run

lots of room

You can use the sauna and steam in womens spa for free. very nice. they give you lockers.
exercise room is beautiful.
We found the schooner Bar and wished we had found earlier. That and colony club lovely places to have a drink.

would next time get a car and go explore the island. wanted to see pretty beaches