20th anniversary cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 05, 2014
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

This was only my second cruise I had ever taken and by far the most spectacular ever!!! We arrived in Boston two days prior to the cruise so that we could explore Boston which was fantastic! Boarding the ship was very easy and fast. The ship was beautiful and the food was awesome! We met some amazing friends and had the time of our life. The ports of call were perfect and the staff on the ship were superb I would recommend this cruise to anyone you will never forget it !!

Great selection and food tasted great!!

Again plenty to do

Plenty to do and the staff performaces were out of this world

n/a

The staff was so friendly they would come and talk with us one of them sang a song right there at our table !!

Beautiful , outstanding

For an inside cabin it was very nice , and very roomy wasn't expecting that!
Harbor tour my favorite
Horse trolly tour perfect

Saint John, New Brunswick Did not visit port

Railway tour excellent
Most beautiful place I have ever seen.
Lighthouses a must see