Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

20th anniversary cruise

Sail Date: October 05, 2014

This was only my second cruise I had ever taken and by far the most spectacular ever!!! We arrived in Boston two days prior to the cruise so that we could explore Boston which was fantastic! Boarding the ship was very easy and fast. The ship was beautiful and the food was awesome! We met some amazing friends and had the time of our life. The ports of call were perfect and the staff on the ship were superb I would recommend this cruise to anyone you will never forget it !!

Cruise Photos

Beautiful , outstanding
Great selection and food tasted great!!
For an inside cabin it was very nice , and very roomy wasn't expecting that!
The staff was so friendly they would come and talk with us one of them sang a song right there at our table !!
Plenty to do and the staff performaces were out of this world
Children's Programs n/a
Again plenty to do
We took several excursions and they were perfect
Boston, Massachusetts
Harbor tour my favorite
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Horse trolly tour perfect
Saint John, New Brunswick Railway tour excellent
Bar Harbor, Maine
Most beautiful place I have ever seen.
Portland, Maine