Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Nice Experience

Sail Date: September 14, 2014

Weather was great for the whole cruise.  Our formal dining(table 455) room waiter and asst. waiter were EXCEPTIONAL and the food more then met our expectations. The shows were professional and our cruise director was first class.

My impression is this is a cruise for the elderly and not for the younger generation based on the attendance of the 2,099 passengers.  All in all it was a good cruise and it should be noted that in the ports visited it was not necessary to book excursions on the ship. I found that I could accomplish all that I wanted using the services on the piers.  Note: we were a little early for the turn of the leaves. Should have waited for about another 2 weeks.

Met my expectations