Not the same!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2014

After having cruised in the 90's, and then 10 times since, I've unhappily noticed a decline in the fine service that used to be offered. I can't say the service was bad, but, mostly indifferent. I also miss the "classy" dress attire in the main dining room. I know it is asked that people follow a nice dress code, but many do not. It takes away the "special feelings" of the past. That being said, the cruise line can't be faulted for that. The shows were good. The food was good in the dining room, but not spectacular. I really enjoyed the "station" service and food in the buffet. I loved the fact that the sea was visible from so many locations!

N/a

The sea is visible from most any place on the ship.