Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Sail Date: January 23, 2014

My sister and I just returned from a 4 day cruise to Cozumel on the Brilliance of the Seas. Having sailed on a lot of cruise ships, I can honestly write that this trip has been over our expectations !  Nothing bad to say, just extremely good words !  It's been PERFECT all the way, the service, the dining, the statement, the onboard activities, and most of all, the kindness of ALL the employees... when they heard my sister and I speak French, they ALL tried to talk to us and most of them DID speak French also...  Thanks to the Brilliance of the Seas for making this firswt time cruise with my sister a most memorable good trip !

Helene from Montreal