R.C. Does it again! 11 cruises later Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 13, 2014
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas

Another no brainer vacation compliments of Royal Caribeam. I work very hard and answer questions all day long. I have two elderly parents that keep me & doctors very busy. So when I go on vacation I dont want to worry about accomadations, resturants, entertanment, and so forth. Hence a R.C. Cruise. Fine dining every day in the dining room. Impecably clean state rooms, world class shows & a crew that caters to your needs. Keep up the standard.

Thanks Again Bill P.