Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Third Mate

Brilliance of the Seas 2013

Sail Date: August 07, 2013

The ship was beautiful, the entertainment was very good. The food was fair, the service in the restaurant and cabin was very good. I thought that RCL nit-picked and charged for everything possible. My biggest surprise was when I read about lessons on how to play "craps" in the casino for a charge of $1. The prices for liquor and specialty coffees was ridiculous, considering we were in a "tax-free" situation. The price for internet was obnoxious, I've been to many motels that give free internet access. I've also been on a few Viking cruises that offer 24 hour service for coffee, etc and free internet. I don't know if all the other cruise lines are in the same "boat" regarding charging for all the "extras". Also, I volunteered to "teach" a class regarding elastic band magic tricks. It was well attended and I enjoyed it very much. However, it would have been nice to have gotten a "thank you" from someone.

See previous comments.