Fantastic 12 day Baltic Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Second Mate

12 Night Scandinavia & Russia (Harwich Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 27, 2013
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
My husband and I took the most fantastic Baltic Cruise out of Harwich, GB. Our ports included the most fantastic ports we have ever visited. The Brilliance is a beautiful ship with a wonderful and helpful staff. My husband and I are both handicapped and many of the staff went out of their way to make our cruise very comfortable and enjoyable. Our waiter and assistant waiter in the dining room were fabulous. They were excellent at predicting our wants and needs. The servers in the other eating areas were very helpful, caring our plates and getting our drinks and other needs. We would like to see the eating area "Rita's Cantina" open for lunch as well as dinner and made more accessible as well as better marketed and fully enclosed. My husband and I would love to sail on this ship again to another area.

The Cruise Director was the worst I have ever seen. He planned the entertainment incorrectly. The main theater entertainers were poor except for the male violinist, the illutionist (who was marketed incorrectly), and the comedien. He didn't move the other entertainers around the ship as he should have and there was very little entertainment near the pool, not even on the large screen.

n/a

Excellant except for room steward

Excellant

Excellant

Go to the solarium for lunch (excellent). Go to the solarium late for a swim and Jacuzzi, it's very relaxing and a good way the prepare for sleep.

good sunny weather
Raining but beautiful, saw the Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson
Fantastic and great weather
Fascinating and more great weather
Very wonderful country, great weather
Beautiful country, more great weather