A relaxing cruise....

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

10 Night Panama Canal Experience (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2007
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
My overall impression of the ship was good. But there is room for improvement especially in the hours of when the rocking climbing wall was open. On a previous Royal Caribben cruise the rocking climbing wall was open for alot longer than the hours this ship had it open for.

Also, the ship was definitely smaller than our last cruise with Royal Caribbean so in the future my husband and I would quite possibly only book cruises on the much larger ships with two dining halls, pizza & ice cream shop that is open 24hrs and my all-time favorite - more hrs on the rocking climbing wall.
Much cleaner but much more expensive as far as souveneirs and the like...
The iguanas by the seashore is a must see!
Much cleaner but much more expensive as far as souveneirs and the like...
The iguanas by the seashore is a must see!
My husband and I were a bit surprised at the different lifestyle and culture that Panama had.
My husband and I just "loved" the Crazy Monkey Tour (ziplining). We had a v informative tour bus guide and the guides for the ziplining tour itself were EXCELLENT! Will definitely try ziplining again!!!

Pros: Our Crazy Monkey Tour excursion in Costa Rica.

Cons: The rocking wall wasn't open long enough hours.

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!