A Memorable Cruise

Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

9 Night Mediterranean (Rome To Barcelona)
Sail Date: November 23, 2007
Ship: Brilliance of the Seas
My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary on the Brillinace of the Seas. It was a fabulous experience. The service in the cabin was impeccable as was the service in the dining room. We were pleasantly surprised to find ample space to put away our clothing.The staff throughout the ship were very attentive and helpful.The shows were great and the various music lounges were most enjoyable. I enjoyed the gym facilities but would have liked more classes throughout the day that were free of charge.The indoor pool area is beautiful and the whirpools were great.I would recommend this ship to my friends and family.It was a great way to see Europe and enjoy the convenience of a floating hotel.

Don't Miss: Achilles Palace was a great site to see.

Don't Miss: Monte Carlo is a must as well as Eze

Don't Miss: Pisa is a site that takes up much of your day that could be used more in Florence.

Don't Miss: not worth stopping

Pros: Our cabin was spacious and the service was impeccable.

Cons: the shopping on the ship was poor

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!