Brilliance of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

A Memorable Cruise

Sail Date: November 23, 2007

My husband and I celebrated our 30th anniversary on the Brillinace of the Seas. It was a fabulous experience. The service in the cabin was impeccable as was the service in the dining room. We were pleasantly surprised to find ample space to put away our clothing.The staff throughout the ship were very attentive and helpful.The shows were great and the various music lounges were most enjoyable. I enjoyed the gym facilities but would have liked more classes throughout the day that were free of charge.The indoor pool area is beautiful and the whirpools were great.I would recommend this ship to my friends and family.It was a great way to see Europe and enjoy the convenience of a floating hotel.

Pros: Our cabin was spacious and the service was impeccable.

Cons: the shopping on the ship was poor

Recommends Brilliance of the Seas? Yes!

Naples, Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy

Don't Miss: Pisa is a site that takes up much of your day that could be used more in Florence.
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France

Don't Miss: Monte Carlo is a must as well as Eze
Toulon, France

Don't Miss: not worth stopping
Corfu, Greece

Don't Miss: Achilles Palace was a great site to see.