Avalon Vista Reviews

2 reviews

Magical Memories by 10YrAnniversary

Sail Date: / Traveled As: Couple

This cruise by far exceeded our expectations, as I told Hans our amazing cruise director, "we are forever spoiled from going on big boat cruises after this riverboat experience".   From the exquisite appointment of the ship and personal accommodations, the intimacy of the crew, dining experiences, non stop excursion and passenger interactions is superb.  I also surprised my husband with a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary and the entire leadership team participated in making the day truly memorable for not only myself and husband but the entire ship was included in the festivities.  I cannot say enough about Hans, the Banquet Manager, the Captain for making every effort to get us past the shallow waters and see nearly everything on our itinerary.