Beautiful ship and a great crew and staff

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: November 10, 2016
Cabin Type: Suite

My favorite part of the cruise was the wonderful staff and the people I met on board.  The entertainment was good but could have been a little better. I would recommend bringing back the ice skating performances.  Food in the Windjammer could be improved, especially the dinner menu.  The food in Coastal Kitchen was excellent but only the upper Crown & Anchor guests (who were in a suite) were allowed to eat there.  The restaurants were okay but not as good as the Coastal Kitchen.  Michael's Pub is delightful and loved it.  Loved the service and reminded me of a real Irish pub.  Would I recommend this cruise, yes.  The staff and crew made this a really delightful vacation cruise.

okay but not great with the exception of the Coastal Kitchen which was great and Michael's Pub, excellent.

Wendy Malina, stateroom attendant

Cabin was clean and our stateroom attendant, Wendy, was great.

Book shows and specialty restaurants in advance.

Traffic in and out needs to have easier access in coming in (passenger drop off) and leaving the ship (passenger pick-up).