My 75 year birthday cruise

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Bermuda & Eastern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 20, 2016
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

Best part=

New ship, very comfortable, excellent food at most of your restaurants

dedicated serving personnel in most public areas Impeccable cleanliness.

What could use some improvement=

When I purchased  my cruise ,I stated that it was my birthday cruise and I was told that there would be a special treatment for these occasions. On the October 22 diner, we were with some friends waiting to see what it was  but nothing happened from your personnel. There most have been a communication problem.

Stateroom computerised account. Very difficult to follow with many mistakes

I had to go 2 times to Customer Service to rectify my report. Some attendants were having difficulty to be understood in English and the general attitude was not the greatest .My feeling is that being a new ship, some employees  need  more training on the job. I have been in many cruises mainly on celebrity cruise line and I could feel this lack of experience.

6PM seating. I did ask for it because of my wife medical condition. Unfortunately

I was booked at 8.30 PM.I had a hard time to change for 6.PM.I was finally able

to get between 5PM an 6PM after many request .I could feel that it was difficult for the booking personnel to change booking.

All restaurants were very good to the exception of the SILK (Surf and Turf) The meat was really tough and they forgot to include the shrimps.
The waiter had to go back to the kitchen to get a shrimps brochette which was so spicy that my wife was not able to eat it. A reel mess .
needless to say that we did not go back .

Most crew members were very nice and helpful
with a special mention to my room mate
on stateroom 7519
Improvement could be made at customer service and restaurant booking crew

excellent