Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Did Not Exceed Expectations

Sail Date: October 15, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I thought this would be a great trip on this ship and I must say I am disappointed. I went on a smaller ship before and did not experience the rockiness that I experienced on this ship. The captain was going the max speed and it was not like the sea was choppy. Therefore we were always feeling the boat rock. The food was horrible. I think since it's such a large ship not everything is freshly made. The dynamic dinning is horrible although we had the same wait staff it was still difficult and the food options were not great. The activities were ok but if they had a sale it looked like Black Friday with all the people in the middle of deck 4. Bermuda was beautiful but I would not recommend doing the snorkel park which we paid $60 for! It was over crowded and it's in a terrible location, you can still enter the park and pay $15 and lay out with a blanket and call it a day. I would suggest just taking a mini bus to Horseshoe beach for $7 on a mini bus versus booking through the cruise. The night glass bottom boat was ok if your into history but you can't really see the shipwreck they take you to see. That was another waste of $60

It was ok not worth the money for a 5 day cruise.
Total koas! It's really not organized.
You would think being on a bigger ship you would not feel the rockiness however the captain was going extremely fast making the boat rock. Overall it was clean but there was a lot food plates and glasses left around the food area for long periods of time
Not worth the money we paid for, should of just paid to book outside the ship..cheaper and better buy
We will rock you play was great and the cabrea show was also great.
We had an awesome wait staff, Bambang and Ainsley, they worked very well together and took care of us. Our housekeeper Dwi was great! Our room was always clean and cleaned it twice a day and always asked if we needed anything else.
Horrible food at all the restaurants and the windjammer was also horrible

Make reservations for everything! Using the Royal IQ app helped a lot..so use it if your phone allows you to