First time cruising and I'm hooked!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bermuda
Sail Date: October 15, 2016
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

It's hard to select MY FAVORITE thing.  It was my first cruise.  I was told to bring books to read.  The Anthem had so many events, I didn't have much time to read.  I wasn't stressed and it was OK to be a few minutes late for dinner.  We had lots of fun.  The Solarium was adults only, which was nice.  I bought the Ultimate Drink Package which allowed me to have ANY type of drink anytime I wanted.  This included alcohol as well as soft drinks.  It was nice NOT to have to concern myself with the cost of anything from water to cocktails.  On our downtime, we played in the arcade, rode bumper cars and roller skated.

Great cabin. In the early evening, when housekeeping knocks on your door, give them access. They'll use your towels to create animals. We missed out the first couple of nights but really enjoyed what was left for us on the subsequent evenings.

I'd book all free activities in advance including the complimentary restaurants. We did book in advance. We heard others pleading to be allowed to participate in complimentary reservation activities like iFly and NorthStar which are well worth doing.