Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Excellent introduction to cruising for the grandchildren

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise was seeing the joy on my grandchildren faces when they participated in the many unique activities aboard for them and I as an older adult thoroughly enjoyed Bermuda. I was alone in Hamilton and actually felt safe with noone running after me for money. Yes, I would (and already have) recommended this cruise to others!

Very nice! Clean. I had unobstructed views.
We want to recognize our waiter, Dennis, from the American Grill. He was our waiter each evening and gave each of us personalized service and catered to our dietary preferences. My grandson has never forgotten that Dennis gave him FOUR desserts!!

I would suggest that a family should opt for the reduced price photo package that is available the first few couple of days if the cruise. The family portraits can capture such precious moments that we can relive for years to come!

1 Comment