Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Evaluation of Anthem of the Seas Cruise

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

The various activities on the ship were amazing though my grand children did not participate in any of them. The shows were amazing. The main issue i had with the ship was the elevator situation. They would finally come up to the floor the door would not open it would go down then return after a delay the doors would open. I do hope they can figure out a better system.

I left a tip for my fantastic cabin steward David.
The easiest and fastest I've ever experienced. Thank you.
My grandchildren ages 17-23 did not participate in any; however, very impressed in what was offered
Children's Programs N/A
Excellent!!! Broadway calabre.
My room steward David . I remember people in the past being friendlier ; however, I think this may be the way of the world today. People are more serious and reserved.
American ..food fair. The Grande was the best. The Windjammer buffet was very good.

There was an app available for bookings , I believe. Not being computer savvy I did not take advantage of it. My ONLY complaint was the elevator service being poor.