Evaluation of Anthem of the Seas Cruise

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: July 09, 2016
Ship: Anthem of the Seas

The various activities on the ship were amazing though my grand children did not participate in any of them. The shows were amazing. The main issue i had with the ship was the elevator situation. They would finally come up to the floor the door would not open it would go down then return after a delay the doors would open. I do hope they can figure out a better system.

American ..food fair. The Grande was the best. The Windjammer buffet was very good.

My grandchildren ages 17-23 did not participate in any; however, very impressed in what was offered

Excellent!!! Broadway calabre.

N/A

My room steward David . I remember people in the past being friendlier ; however, I think this may be the way of the world today. People are more serious and reserved.

I left a tip for my fantastic cabin steward David.

There was an app available for bookings , I believe. Not being computer savvy I did not take advantage of it. My ONLY complaint was the elevator service being poor.