Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

One of the worst experiences of my life

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

It is impossible to get past the fact that RC sailed into a category two hurricane and put 6,000 passengers and crew in fear for their lives.  I was confined to an interior cabin for 20 hours.  At one point (after the ship listed 45 degrees to the left) I was absolutely certain that the ship was going to capsize.  My primary thoughts related to whether I was more likely to drown if I stayed in my stateroom or if I went to an open deck where at least I had the chance to run away from the water.  My chief thought was whether I should call my parents and children and tell them I loved them.  It was a sad, awful experience and once that RC could have avoided.  I am deeply disappointed in the cruise line.

Smaller than you think and small than other ships I have been on. I would pay the money for a larger cabin.

If you don't book everything before hand, you wont be eating there or doing that activity.