Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

The Amazing Anthem Of The Seas

Sail Date: November 10, 2015

Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Anthem of the Seas is an awesome ship, and I had an amazing experience from the expeditious and efficient embarkation to the depressing disembarkation which I found depressing because I didi not want to leave the ship. Every aspect of the ship is impeccable in every way, and the food is delicious! My favorite area is the Solarium. As soon as you enter the Solarium a serene calmness overcomes you, and you cannot help but relax. the breathtaking beauty immediately puts you in a peaceful state of mind so that you can enjoy the jacuzzi and pool. The food was extraordinary and delicious in the buffets and restaurants. The service and cleanliness were beyond compare. The cabin was very, very comfortable with plenty of space for luggage and personal belongings. There were plenty of drawers and closets. My cabin Steward made sure that the cabin was spotless and that my needs were met. There are activities for everyone and for all ages onboard the Anthem Of The Seas. The North Star and the bumper cars are a great pleasure for all ages. SeaPlex is a great area for the entire family with the bumper cars and the roller rink.