Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Less than expected

Sail Date: July 19, 2013

Let me start by saying that this was the most amazing sightseeing cruise ever. The scenery was beyond description. I wish I could say the same about the ship. This felt as a companion said, "Like a faded grand hotel". This ship is due for refurbishment. It had, however, an elegant feel, and I like that. We had the dine when we want option and always dined with just our party of four. Service declined as the cruise progressed. By the last night, I had to ask the waiter if he would take coffee orders. This was after dessert had been delivered. He said, " well okay, waddaya want?" The wine steward was inattentive throughout. I doubt I will ever use this line again.

Cruise Photos

Great entrees, poor desserts,small portions
Bathroom ready to be refurbished. Who needs a tub, especially when it is so difficult to get in and out?
Stateroom great, dining room not so much
Entertainment Didn't go to any of it
Children's Programs Not applicable
Only went to wine tasting
Fabulous hiking and scenery.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
Great aquarium.
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Great hike and float
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Have plenty of battery life!
Ketchikan, Alaska
Great hike. Least kitchy shops
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Have a large memory disk