Less than expected

Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Glacier Discovery Inside Passage (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2013
Ship: Amsterdam
Let me start by saying that this was the most amazing sightseeing cruise ever. The scenery was beyond description. I wish I could say the same about the ship. This felt as a companion said, "Like a faded grand hotel". This ship is due for refurbishment. It had, however, an elegant feel, and I like that. We had the dine when we want option and always dined with just our party of four. Service declined as the cruise progressed. By the last night, I had to ask the waiter if he would take coffee orders. This was after dessert had been delivered. He said, " well okay, waddaya want?" The wine steward was inattentive throughout. I doubt I will ever use this line again.

Great entrees, poor desserts,small portions

Only went to wine tasting

Didn't go to any of it

Not applicable

Stateroom great, dining room not so much

Bathroom ready to be refurbished. Who needs a tub, especially when it is so difficult to get in and out?
Great aquarium.
Great hike and float
Have plenty of battery life!
Great hike. Least kitchy shops
Have a large memory disk