Rare opportunity!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Allure of the Seas

7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 29, 2021

Ship: Allure of the Seas

Cabin type: Suite

Cabin number: 7626

Traveled as: Couple

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review summary

I highly recommend cruising right now. I felt very safe, and the low passenger numbers made everything about it very easy.

Embarkation

Excellent! No wait time.

Ship experiences

Great! No changes to the main dining experience other than the crew was not allowed to perform. For the buffet,, common touch points were controlled by the crew. (Serving spoons, bottles of sauces, etc.), which can be a good thing because you know your food was not contaminated by another passenger.

With a crew of about 1,800 and passenger count around 1,800, there were no lines for anything.

They had all of the big shows, and all were fantastic. I went to Mama Mia, Ice Skating, Water, and multiple comedy!

I've always been very pleased with Royal Caribbean's service, and with a crew of about 1,800 and passenger count around 1,800 this is about as good as it gets! They were never far if you needed something.

The ship was spotless. I continually saw the crew cleaning, wiping down common touch points.

Spacious room, comfortable bed and a nice view from the balcony.

Ports of call

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

This was my first time at Coco Cay and I wish I had 1-2 more days there. With only 1,800 passengers is felt like paradise!

Disembarkation

I was off the ship, claimed my bag and through customs in just minutes. No waiting at 7:30am.

Traveler Photos