Great get away

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 06, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I did not realize the size of the ship. There were 6,300 people on board but you could not tell. The staff was detailed in there work and very nice. I was impressed by the cleanliness. Every where you looked someone was wiping down handrails and cleaning. I really liked the area of the ship that was dedicated to adults only. I have nothing against children but this trip was to get a break from the kids. There was so much to do and see. It was literally a city on the water. Beautiful ship. We already booked our next cruise on the ship.

The cabin was larger than what I've seen on other ships.

Chop Grille and the Italian specialtiy restaurant were the best to have a romantic dinner.