Best cruise ship ever.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 23, 2016
Ship: Allure of the Seas

I have been on 8 cruises and this one has topped them all. The staff everyone of them was nice, helpful, friendly. I would recommend this ship to everyone. The excursions were all great. In St. Marten we did The Race it was so much fun you learn so much about the city. The food was exceptional we usually try one of there better restaurants but on this cruise there was no reason to the Silk dining room food was wonderful. The windjammer buffet had the most to choose from any cruise I have ever taken. If you had 10 stars I would say it is a 10.

It was very clean and inviting.

Just go ! It is worth every penny.