Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Ever so happy!!!

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

We (my husband and I) had a wonderful vacation. Β From beginning to end we were absolutely delighted. Β We did not have one unhappy moment and was so happy the captain chose to keep us safe and rerouted our trip. Β

Loved the inside cabin. This cabin was very quiet.
N/a
Saw every show loved them all except blue earth. Thought the lead singer was not that good. All other shows were stellar!!!
Service and Staff I can't remember his name but he went above and beyond. Comes from Jamaica. Gave him a 40.00 tip and he well deserved!!!
Food was absolutely delicious Devine. Beautifully seasoned. We ate at wind jammer most meals. Silk twice, Sorrento, hot dog place on Boardwalk, scoops and cups, All was excellent. Loved the central park cafe....roast beef sandwiches excellent.

I would recommend anyone to visit all restaurants and don't miss any shows....they were so good. We really enjoyed snorkeling in labadee Haiti, loved the horseback riding in Jamaica.