Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

First time cruiser.

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

The ship is beautiful... everyone was very polite and helpful.. the food was amazing.  The wine tasting was something that I really enjoyed.   Some of the shows were really over crowed, we had reservations for some but there was no where to sit.. I think the crew could have done better with managing who had a reservation and who did not.

I was disappointed  with the steward.. He didn't  do anything other than make our bed and put fresh towels in the room.  He never vacuumed from the previous guests.. the toilet wasn't clean.  Surprised

there was good and bad about our room.. As stated above the room was not properly cleaned when we first arrived.. and it was NEVER vacuumed the whole time we were on the ship. very disappointed. we never saw our Stewart.
The room itself was amazing.. it was spacious.. the bathroom had plenty of room for supplies.. The main closet was spacious.. more so that what I had expected. I was very happy with the room as far as space, location and size.
We did our own excursion with the people from the island.. they were very informative and helpful with everything.. they took us to the best places to enjoy the island, and were very cognizant of the time we needed to get back on the ship.
The cleanliness of the room was disappointing .. it hadn't been vacuumed at all after the last guest had stayed there. There was food on the floor, the toilet wasn't clean. it was disappointing. Even after we'd been on the cruise for a few days the room hadn't been vacuumed.!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
MUST go to Paradise Island!!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Basseterre, St. Kitts
The Botanical Garden was amazing ... you have to see the 400 yr old tree!!!!

Keep the Master switch on... It controls the air conditioning!! I shut it off because I thought that controlled the lights.. well It controls EVERYTHING. The first night I was in our room with NO AIR. Also, the balcony doors have to be closed for the air to work. Would have been nice to know.!