Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

exceeded my expectations

Sail Date: June 26, 2016

Superior accomodations, service, and activities. Not too impressed with Labadee but other stops were quite enjoyable. Every aspect of this ship is first class and there are an abundance of things to do at all hours. I would recommend the Allure and the Oasis to anyone wanting a no surprises relaxing vacation.

Loved the music (concerts) in Central Park and the Central Park Cafe is a fantastic place to eat!

Catch the shows - they are really top quality. I can't say enough about the Central Park Cafe!