Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Favorite Cruise Ship Evah!!

Sail Date: April 17, 2016

I was so happy to be able to share my love of the Allure of the Seas with our special cruising friends.  We met them on a RCCL ship five years ago and have cruised together every year since.  We finally were able to get them aboard the Allure of the Seas. They have now made this ship their #1 Favorite Cruise Ship. So glad I could share this experience with them and have them love it as much as my husband and I do.  You did not disappoint! Love

The only thing I would like to change about the stateroom would be to have the same setup of the (angled) mirrors as on the Serenade of the Seas and that class of ships. You are able to see the back and sides of your hair when styling it and see a 360 degree view of yourself before leaving the cabin.

1 Comment