Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Time of our Life

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone.  Variety of menus, activities, entertainment, shopping and cultures.  Loved meeting people from other countries. mama Mia was as good as any Broadway production I have seen.  Comedians were great.  I wish I would have had more time in the Jazz club.  They were very talented.  Spent many afternoons at the art auctions that were a great buy.

Had a beautiful view of the park. The sun came in every morning.
There was no wait time. Everything flowed easily.
Loved the day of the week in the elevator. It kept me up to date.
great suggestions for shopping
Enjoyed the line dancing, meeting new people in the trivia contests, solarium
Children's Programs no children
There were so many great things we couldn't see them all.
Matt, who took care of our cabin was outstanding. He was genuine and cared about our stay.
Lobster night was the best. Loved the healthy choice of foods on the upper deck.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Find out which port you are in before you start walking.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Save your money for St. Maarten. It is cleaner and has better shops.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Found a great French restaurant that served organic crepes.

The café in Central Park has great roast beef sandwiches and is a quick place to get soup, salad, dessert. I wanted to save money and get an internal room. Someone suggested to get the internal room with the picture window. Great suggestion! For the small amount of increase in fee it was worth it