Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Don't go to customer service for help

Sail Date: March 15, 2015

All of my entertainment reservations were lost due to some type of computer problem as no cause of mine. I was told by customer service in Miami that when I got on board they would take care of it. Then when I got on board, they said there was no way to reschedule my lost reservations. I was pissed. I then went to the assistant cruise director and explained my problem she was reluctant but said that she would call my room and leave a message to tell me when to call when she would be in her office and call her back. She never called. Would I ever sail on Royal again, I don't think so.

Make sure you do your home work first because the onboard staff could care less