Magnificent ship...floating Vegas
Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: February 22, 2015
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 11631
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 3 years ago
Had a great time on this ship. The shows are quality shows, worth seeing every one. Here are a few tips...
1. Book your entertainment reservations before you,they do fill up. You have to arrive 15 minutes prior to start of show or they give your seats away. Book all the shows.. all are very good.
2. You are allowed 2 bottles of wine per cabin. This is "enforced" by security with carry-ons. Basically if you have no more than 2 bottles, no one says anything. Makes me wonder what happens if each person carries two bottles on (hmmmm). I think it would be okay.
3. Book specialty dining and excursions ahead of time ..very easy to change on board if you change your mind, even if less than 24 hours prior.
4. Pay attention to food options in the daily compass newsletter.. lots of free options for BF, lunch, and dinner.
5. If you are a drinker, the beverage packages are really worth it.
6. Labadee- zip line was a lot of fun; Jamaica-enjoyed falls and green grotto caves;Cozumel-great value in the snorkeling and sea lion combo $45 included guided snorkeling, beach relax, tequila tasting, and sea lion show (~4.5 hrs total).