Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: February 08, 2015

Allure of the Seas is beautiful, most of the crew was friendly, the food was mediocre and the shows were EXCELLENT.  The ship was kept clean.

This is a great ship to go on with children.  There is a lot of walking due to the fact that the ship is the largest in the world so far.  :)

Our Dining Staff ..Bernardo and Omer, were wonderful.
The entertainment on this ship IS GREAT.
We had no small children with us, I did not know how to rate this question. I would have said N/A, but I did not have that choice.
There is plenty to see, a lot of walking, but we did not participate in the onboard activities.
I would have enjoyed this cruise more if we had different ports, but our main goal in this cruise was to Relax.
The stateroom was very nice, BUT we booked a Central Park Balcony stateroom, and our agent put us in Central Park Window. That was very disappointing, but it was not RCCL's error.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
It is extremely busy, but that is to be expected.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We docked at this beautiful island. We went there many years ago and needed to be tendered over.
Falmouth, Jamaica
This port was nice, but I wouldn't recommend walking to Historic Falmouth.
Cozumel, Mexico This is hard for me to rate because we have been there so many times we did not get off the ship.

If you read your daily paper you will find many places to eat, drink and things to do.

1 Comment