Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: December 21, 2014

This Cruise was amazing from the ship itself, (beautiful) to the shows (Awesome), to the staff (friendly and personable), to the activities on board (lots to chose from).  Boarding at the pier was smooth as well as disembarking.  The ports of call (Bahamas, St Thomas, & St Maarten) were all a good experience.

I have been on many Royal Caribbean cruises and this experience was a continual example of why I choose RC first in cruise lines.

It took a little while  to get use to such a big ship.  I reserved show times  which was something I never had to do before but glad I did because they fill up fast.

Overall experience - TWO THUMBS UP!!!

This cabin was comfortable for two people. View was good (no obstructions). Fairly quiet and overall a good location on the ship.