Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Allure of the Seas

Sail Date: November 02, 2014

I can't say enough about the great service from the time I contacted Robert Cook and his expert advise and service to the ship and it's employees to the Ports it stopped at. The food on the ship was excellent, and can't say enough about the fruit soups each dinner time. Entertainment was great. Only thing I regret is not making reservations for the shows. We had to wait in the stand by lines, which I normally don't mind, but my husband has a hip and knee problem and that made him very uncomfortable. Movies were great, ice shows were wonderful, comedy shows funny, just had a great time. One thing that bothered me was what I thought was information on what to see on the port stops turned out to be nothing but pushing jewelry. I browsed the shops and found it to be extremely overpriced and if a person is not aware would get ripped off.

So much to do, very clean, hand sanitizer everywhere.
Great food at every seating B,L and D. Specialty dinning at Chops was great. Looked forward to each meal and late nite pizza.
Great size, but shower a bit small, we had veranda overlooking the boardwalk but could watch Aqua shows from our balcony.
Barrington Gentles was our stateroom attendent and coudn't do enough for us. What ever we wanted of needed he got it for us. Always a smile and told us relax and enjoy yourself I will take care of you. Can't say enough about him. Our waiter in Ferdinand was always attentive and all we asked for was given with a smile and happy personality.
Loved it all
Children's Programs Can't comment because we had none with us.
Never a dull moment.
Something for everyone.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I live in Florida. My sister and brother in law were coming for a visit so I sugested driving to Fl Lauderdale for a cruise which we decided on the Allure. The two of them plus my husband said Haiti, forget it, but I said it's all about the ship and they didn't have to get off at that port. Low and behold they loved it. Beach was great and lots to do there.
Falmouth, Jamaica
Great, just stayed in the shopping area, but food and drinks were great and locals friendly, bought rum and rum cake also.
Should have better transportation rather than just taxi. Waited in a long line for a ride into town. Didn't miss much in town, just a bunch of pushy people trying to sell overpriced jewlery.

Make reservations for entertainment to avoid standing in line to get in.