Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

August Allure

Sail Date: August 03, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was the second time I've taken Allure. I think I have the same feelings about it.  Amazing ship, tons to do. Very family oriented.  For being the world's largest ship, it's not hard to navigate around it.  My only negative feedback would be the food.  I've been on other cruise ships where the food was better.  Not sure if it's because they have to cook for sooo many people, but the food on board is average.

We had family in the rooms next to us and the opened up the walls on our balcony which is nice.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Nassau, Bahamas We missed this stop due to weather, but it's not my favorite. I've been before.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We hopped a cab and he took us to the best beach on the island.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Check out the bar near the airport to watch planes land overhead!

For a secret hideaway on the back of the ship, take the track to the back and you'll find some chairs overlooking the back of the ship. Plenty of shade and away from it all. Also, check out the Sundeck when the ship departs. It's kinda hidden, but follow the signs. Best view from the front.