Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

food and entertainment

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

the cruise is good

they have Starbucks on board entertainment and kids area are awesome

barbie experience for girls is really excellent and my daughter love it so much

but the cruise have some issues

first the food is really bad and get poisoned and most of my family got stomachache and diarrhea

the specialty dining is the same thing

the main dining is really the same as buffet in 16th deck but there is a waitress to serve you I order a steak and brought to me not hot

room services brought to me once burned burger buns

the baby water splash is very small and I think babies deserve more space because the babies move a lot

on last thing , everywhere in the ship are asking  for extra extra tips or they will never serve you probably

for me I respect that tips are very important but my point of view it should not exceed 20 % of what you are paying for the cruise

royal Caribbean will add 12 $ for each member of your group every day in you cruise  for gratitude s. the crews who will get your luggage to cabin 5$ was not enough for them and laugh on me they want more and at the end I had to carry my bags myself imagine that 10$ and I carry my bags my self crews member are really greedy

do not buy their drinks packages is sucks

at the end I felt that I am not cruising in US( which the system is I will serve and let you happy and you will pay the tips because of the wonderful services) but I am cruising in third world country

( which is tip me first and if I am happy with that I will serve you very good)

even that royal Caribbean has a wonderful ship and everything you want is there , I will never cruise with them again