Just a few tweaks

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2014

I went SOLO and had a wonderful time during my week.  There weren't many singles; I did, however, make the best of my cruise because of all the choices on board. And I met a lot of friendly families and couples. Ports of call were great, too.

There are 3 minor tweaks I would suggest to make this a perfect cruise for me:

1. I want cold water in my shower and sink.  The ship only puts out very warm and hot, for some strange reason.

2. I prefer lots of music channels on my cabin TV.   I like music over TV shows and news.  This ship only had one music channel, and it was all disco.

3. I would like self-service laundry where I can do my own washing and drying with coins.  This ship does not provide that.  It only provides their pricey wash, dry, and press service.

N/A

I explained earlier about the TV and water temperature.

Get a cabin near an elevator. It can be a long walk between elevators! Bring enough clothes for a week and don't plan to wash them, as there are no self-service machines. Deck 14 has a wonderful sun deck that few people know about.

A little crowed on the beaches unless you get there early. Long walks, so take the golf cart buses.
Nothing impressive about this port. So take an excursion.
Excellent shopping, walking, and sight seeing. Very clean, too.