simply the best!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2014

We took my parents on their first cruise and we knew we couldn't settle for anything less. My husband and I have cruised with Royal Caribbean for four times and we have been onboard the Oasis. We chose the allure and it sure didn't fail to impress both our first-time cruisers and us. There are just so many things to see and do onboard that even if we had two days just sailing the open sea, we didn't have enough time to do them all. All the staff were also super friendly and accomodating, it's like being in Disneyland. I even had my mom (she's 53) take on the zipline! We sure had a great time!

we were on deck 14, maybe next time i'll choose deck 6, still on the boardwalk balcony, because that's where EVERYTHING is easily accessible.

always attend the spa pamper party for beauty tips, freebies and special discounts!

wish we had more time at this port to explore all of Atlantis and Nassau
Not much to see in the island, maybe stick with water activities.
Maho beach is a must!