Beyond Expectations!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas

This was a first cruise and I realize that it will be hard to top this experience, but it did in fact far exceed my expectations.  I was overwhelmed by the variety and number of activities, the beauty of the ship and the accommodations, but more than anything, I was truly humbled by the staff!  Each and every person I met seemed genuinely proud of their jobs and sincerely desiring that all the guests had a wonderful experience!  What a delight!

Excellent!

Much more spacious than I had imagined!

Loved the Central Park area and restaurants!

complications led to minimal time
complications led to very minimal time
loved the island experience