Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great Cruise on The Allure!!

Sail Date: September 08, 2013

Everything about this cruise was great. Our room was perfect. It had enough rrom to feel comfortable and at home. All of the restaurants were fabulous. Its said when you go on a cruise you gain weight. Well it's true!! Of course you are so active you don't have to because the ship is so large that you are continually walking to get some where.
We took the excursion in Jamaica to horseback ride in the ocean and Dunes River Falls. This was the best time I have ever had. Riding the horse in the water was fabulous. I am scared of horses but the guide helped me and made me feel comfortable. This was a gift for my husband so I had to ride. :) Dunes River Falls is quite a place. A lot of climbing put so worth it!!
In Cozumel wwe did hte shopping and touring. The tour was great. Stopping at the tequila factory was great. The only bad thing about the excusion is the shopping in downtown was for only an hour. We chose to stay longer and take a taxi back to the ship.
If you have ever cruised take a chance and go on the Allure!!

Cruise Photos

R C L has the best ships
The food was great!
Comfortable and alot of room.
Very Friendly
At times seemed like we looked for things to do.
Children's Programs Did not use
Could have used a few more pool activities
Enjoyed everything we did.

Don't miss out on the roast beef sandwiches they are so yummy. If they have a GLOW party diffently go!! It wsa so much fun.