Loved the Allure of the Seas!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2013
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
First, let me say, I rarely give any review five stars but my husband and I loved the Allure of the Seas! We can't wait sail on the ship again! The ship was so huge! There was plenty to do and yet still if you want privacy you can have that too! We had a suite stateroom which was very spacious and nice! I would recommend this cruise ship to anyone looking for a good time! We can't wait to sail again on Allure of the Seas!!!

Was surprised the food didn't taste better! Even the speciality restaurants were ok. Food looked pretty but tasted ok.

All attendants were very helpful! Staff appears like the really enjoy their jobs!

Very clean throughout