Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

The most amazing cruise ever!!!

Sail Date: July 14, 2013

We cruise every year. The Allure is by far the biggest and baddest ship out there!! We loved the Liberty but this beat it by far.... We can't stop talking about the food, staff, amenities and mostly the "The Ship"! We went to Labadee Hait, Falmouth Jamaica and Cozumel Mexico and had a blast. We did the excursion for Dunns River Falls n river tubing "which was awesome". Pictures don't give this ship justice. The Aqua Theater is something that you have to see w your own eyes and Central Park is jaw dropping. We loved the Rising Tide; whoever designed this is a genius. And we can't forget the Boardwalk.... Which transforms to another world at night! The shops are AMAZING... They actually had a duty free Coach Store! I purchased 2 Michael Kors bags and 3 Coach bags ;) The shows were superb... Chicago was such a great show my husband n son wanted to go back n see it again! The ice shows were Incredible and the costumes were to die for. The food was great and so were the specialty restaurants. We ate at Chops Grill n Samba Grill and my favorite was the Samba Grill.... If your eating here make sure your on an empty stomach! I loved our room attendant Vereer and the dinning room staff were Great! I can go on for days.... All I can say is that you have to see it for yourself!

I don't have any negative feedback except that the chicken varity was slim. I eat all kinds of foods and this didnt bother me one bit however my husband only eats fish and chicken and there were areas that only served hamburgers, hot dogs, fries but no option for chicken. The dinner menu was Amazing and always had seafood n chicken but there were times during the day were it was not available. Don't let this little thing deter you.... Everyone should experience this majestic ship!!! It's not cheap but well worth it!

Cruise Photos

Really didn't use
Onboard Activities GREAT!
Destinations and Excursions GREAT!

Make reservations for the dream works breakfast "it's worth it". Any shows that you are interested in seeing make sure that you book reservations early. Majority of the Aqua Shows are reservation only!! Major downside as they book quickly and are only avail for the first 3 days of cruise.