Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent Service, Relaxing Vacation

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Enjoyed the excellent service and visiting with the people who assisted us. The food was good and readily available when we wanted it. I can't believe the number of people they get through the buffet services at breakfast and lunch and the huge dinner services. Appreciated the continual efforts at sanitation, especially since we were traveling with a baby in our group. The children's program was awesome and our baby enjoyed her play dates every morning after breakfast.
Since I have some dietary restrictions, I would have appreciated some more lactose-free dessert choices especially at dinner. The fruit plate choice was good and I guess I should be thankful that I went on a week=long cruise and didn't gain a pound!
I did not like the staff lobbying for "excellent" ratings at the end of the cruise. We were told that the bosses didn't consider "good" to be good enough. Maybe you need to take another look at your rating system or your reaction to it, because I didn't feel like I had much choice in my ratings or comments if I didn't want to get anyone in trouble. Over-all I had only praise for the crew and their friendliness. They certainly added to the fun of the cruise.
Huge!
Entertainment Enjoyed the entertainment, even the Beattles
Outstanding
Just too many people and such a short time

Buffets were a good choice when you are feeding a family with small children.

1 Comment