Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Improvements on Cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2011

The ship is an absolutely Beautiful ship and has wonderful staff. I would only recommend this ship to people who wants to do nothing but relax or for parents with children under 8 years old.

I had a 15 year old who was bored with the teen center.She said other teens felt the same way. I wanted activities to do or games to watch and didn't find too many. The best was the marriage game.

The clubs didn't have anything going on until after 11PM so if you have early dinning and aren't signed up for a show after dinner then you have about four to five hour of doing nothing but walking around the ship and after the first two days of getting to know the ship it becomes boring.

Pros: The Ship is absolutely Beautiful

Cons: They didn't have enough fun activities for Teens and adults

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

I was very disappointed with the amount of entertainment that they offered to over 5000 guest. They need more for so many people on such a large ship. The auditorium only holds around 2000 people and if you don't schedule to see something in advance then you may not be able to see it and they have limited amount of entertainment for all their guest.
However the ones that they do have were very good but only if your were fortunate to see them.
The food was good but it could have been better. The food in buffet dinning was a bit cold
The size room was good but the bathroom sink was a bit small and they have a glass shelf above the sink so you only had a half sink to work with which caused a lot of water to spill when brushing teeth or washing your face.
I had my teen daughter who we usually never see when we go on a cruise except at dinner time but she stuck to us through this whole cruise. She said the teen center was boring.
The staff were wonderful, from the room attendant to the dinning room waiters
Falmouth, Jamaica
Dunn's River fall is a must see. It was so much fun walking up the rocks with the clean spring water coming down. Loved it!! They had very friendly tour guides both on the bus and also when you got to the destination. "No Problem"
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I really enjoyed Labadee, you have private beaches with hamocks and tents on the beach as well as entertainment and for those that like to do adventerous things it's all there for them as well. I love the idea that the cruise line was able to bring the dinning room outside so we didn't have to go back to the ship to eat. I loved it.
I took a tour of the town and stopped at a beautiful beach. It was very nice.