Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise was all I expected and more

Sail Date: July 17, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The allure of the sea is largest cruise ship that had a 5000+ people on it - at no time was it hard to find a chair to catch the rays. Tons of activities and night life without massive crowds - the excursions were just right - ship very clean !

Pros: Relaxing carefree lots to do

Cons: That it was over

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

I did my time dining and waited at max 10 minutes for a table - food was ridiculously good
I had great room - 14 th floor quiet - even with honeymooners next door
Very nice and from all parts of the world - they were so energetic
Kids zone was free and they didn't want to leave - this program blows all ships out of the water
Falmouth, Jamaica
People there are so poor that they sell things too aggressively - skip all market places - got annoying quick - duns river falls is great -
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Just great place to chill - zip line and snorkeling fantastic - all within walking distance
Did dolphin encounter - nice place nice people - do it