Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Major WOW experience !

Sail Date: June 05, 2011

This was my 1st cruise and it has inspired me to cruise again. The experience was awesome and the ship was awesome ! The people that were assigned to us from the head waiter to the stateroom attendant were all the best ! They were very attentive and paid attention to your likes and dislikes.

Pros: Too hard to choose - everything was wonderful

Cons: nothing

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

Each and every one of our assigned staff went way above and beyond...they were very friendly and you felt as though they genuinely cared for and about you. They learned your names, your likes and dislikes and were very personable and remembered what you told them. Our assigned staff members were definitely the ships best of the best !
Falmouth, Jamaica
All of the stops were intersting to me as I've never been here before. The worst thing about this stop would be that it is kind of dirty and run down in areas. The people that we personally dealt were all curteous.
All of the stops were intersting to me as I've never been here before. The locals again were kind of annoying that they would bug you to come and look at what they had to sell and you couldn't just walk down the street without someone trying to sell something.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
All of the stops were interesting to me as I've never been here before. Probably the worst part of the Island would have to be the locals that were on the other side of the Artesian Market. I do feel and believe if they didn't harass you so much that they would sell a lot more items. You just all of a sudden become overwhelmed with people wanting to sell you things and you aren't allowed to just leisurely look around at what they have to offer...after the 1st 2 or 3 vendors we left the area due to not being able to just look. I saw some things further down the line that I was interested in looking at and it wasn't worth the hassles along the way to even bother.