Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My new fave: Allure of the Seas

Sail Date: March 27, 2011

Room Type: Suite

beautiful, wonderful, loved the elevators

love the touch screens all over board

Pros: common areas were nice and wide, The auqa theater was AWSOME

Cons: shower curtain needs to bow out, I felt trapped in there, and that there was no way to be on the couch side of the room wtih lights on that side only. So I could play with my son while hubby slept

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!

dinner in the windjammer was average, but lunch and breakfast were great
Warner of Jamaica and Gail (beautiful black woman) were among the friendliest. Also, Michael our room steward was fantastic!!!!!!
hated tht you had to book tickets. Sucked!! I'd like to plan my day on the fly, not be stuck picking a show before I know how my day is going to turn out.
check in and check out was a long process, but not too bad
eat at Palmeras, great food
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
wonderful, great and easy to get around. Nice BBQ lunch
Falmouth, Jamaica
should have booked an excursion. not much to do here otherwise.