My new fave: Allure of the Seas

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2011
Ship: Allure of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
beautiful, wonderful, loved the elevators

love the touch screens all over board

dinner in the windjammer was average, but lunch and breakfast were great

hated tht you had to book tickets. Sucked!! I'd like to plan my day on the fly, not be stuck picking a show before I know how my day is going to turn out.

check in and check out was a long process, but not too bad

Warner of Jamaica and Gail (beautiful black woman) were among the friendliest. Also, Michael our room steward was fantastic!!!!!!

eat at Palmeras, great food
wonderful, great and easy to get around. Nice BBQ lunch
should have booked an excursion. not much to do here otherwise.

Pros: common areas were nice and wide, The auqa theater was AWSOME

Cons: shower curtain needs to bow out, I felt trapped in there, and that there was no way to be on the couch side of the room wtih lights on that side only. So I could play with my son while hubby slept

Recommends Allure of the Seas? Yes!