Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great cruise

Sail Date: July 02, 2016

This was my first cruise and I must say I loved it. I picked this cruise because it was stoping at 5 islands and only had 1 day at sea. Best choice I couldn't have ever made. The boat was beautiful the rooms were small but suitable. The ship had many activities daily to keep passengers busy. I would have liked to see more entertainment for adults besides two comedy shows and the night kin which was crowded with teenagers. Overall the food was good, service was great especially during dinner time at the dinning room. My server Royal was amazing. Also the staterooms were kept clean and if any problems arose it was fixed right away . I would recommend this cruise for families or couples.

Clean but small
More adult entertainment is needed . The 2 comedy shows the ship had were boring
Nick the stateroom attendant deck 7 and royal my server during my time dinning at the Mozart dinning room.